Now, Therefore, in exercise of the powers conferred by the aforesaid Paragraph the President is pleased to make the following Order:–
1. Short title and commencement.—(1) This Order may be called the Salary of Judges of Superior Courts Order, 2011.
(2) It shall come into force at once and shall be deemed to have taken effect on and from the first day of July, 2011.
2. Salary.—(1) The salary to be paid per mensem to the Chief Justice of Pakistan shall be Rs. 448,221 /- and that to be paid to every other Judge of the Supreme Court shall be Rs. 423,414/-.
(2) The salary to be paid per mensem to the Chief Justice of a High Court shall be Rs. 415,424/- and that to be paid to every other Judge of a High Court shall be Rs. 399,447/-.
3. Repeal.—The salary of Judges of Superior Courts Order, 2010 (P.O. No.7 of 2010), is hereby repealed.