(2) It shall come into force at once.
2. General amendment, Act LXXVII of 1975.–In the Airports Security Force Act, 1975 (LXXVII of 1975), hereinafter referred to as the said Act, for the words "Force Commander", wherever occurring, the words "Director-General" shall be substituted.
3. Amendment of Section 6, Act LXXVII of 1975.—In the said Act, in Section 6, in sub-section (2), for the words, comma, figures, letter and brackets "Police Act, 1861 (V of 1861)" the words, comma, figures brackets and letters "Police Order, 2002 (Chief Executive's Order No.22 of 2002)" shall be substituted.
4. Amendment of Section 7-F, Act LXXVII of 1975.—In the said Act, in Section 7-F, for the words "Deputy Director" the word "Director" shall be substituted.
5. Amendment of Section 7-G, Act LXXVII of 1975.—In the said Act, in Section 7-G;
(i) for sub-section (1), the following shall be substituted, namely:-
"(1) the Federal Government may, by notification in the official Gazette, appoint a Deputy Director-General (Coordination) and such number of Directors, Deputy Directors, Assistant Directors and Deputy Assistant Directors as it may think fit.** and