PRESIDENT'S ORDER NO. 6 OF 2015
DISTRIBUTION OF REVENUES AND GRANTS-IN-AID (AMENDMENT) ORDER, 2015.
An Order to amend Distribution of Revenues and Grants-in-Aid Order, 2010 (President’s Order # 5 of 2010)
[Gazette of Pakistan, Extraordinary, Part-I, 2nd July, 2015]
No. F. 2(2)/2013-Pub., dated 1.7.2015.–The following President's Order promulgated by the President is hereby published for general information:–
WHEREAS, it is expedient to amend the Distribution of Revenues and Grants-in-Aid Order, 2010 (P.O. No. 5 of 2010), for the purpose hereinafter appearing.
Now, THEREFORE, in pursuance of Clause (6) read with Clause (7) of Article 160 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, the President is pleased to make the following Order:–
1. Short title and commencement.–(1) This Order may be called the Distribution of Revenues and Grants-in-Aid (Amendment) Order, 2015.
(2) It shall come into force on the first day of July, 2015.
(3) It will remain in force till further orders.
2. Substitution of Article-4 (3) P.O. No. 5 of 2010.–In the Distribution of Revenues and Grants-in-Aid Order, 2010 (P.O. No. 5 of 2010), for Article 4(3) the following shall be substituted, namely:–
(3) The Federal Government shall guarantee that Balochistan province shall receive the projected sum of eighty-three billion rupees from the provincial share in the net proceeds of divisible pool taxes in the first year of the Award and any shortfall in this amount shall be made up by the Federal Government from its own resources. This arrangement for Balochistan shall remain protected throughout the Award period based on annual budgetary projections.