Advocate-General (Terms and Conditions of Service) Order, 2015.
PRESIDENT'S ORDER No. 1 OF 2015
to appoint an Advocate-General for Islamabad Capital Territory;
WHEREAS it is expedient to appoint an Advocate-General for Islamabad Capital Territory and to provide for matters connected therewith and ancillary thereto;
AND WHEREAS the executive authority of the Federation in respect of Islamabad Capital Territory is exercisable by the President;
NOW, THEREFORE, in exercise of the powers conferred by Article 258 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, the President is pleased to make the following Order: –
1. Short title, extent and commencement.- (1) This Order may be called the Advocate-General (Terms and Conditions of Service) Order, 2015.
(2) It extends to the whole of the Islamabad Capital Territory.
(3) It shall come into force at once.
2. Appointment of the Advocate-General.-There shall be an Advocate-General for Islamabad Capital Territory who shall be appointed by the President.
3. Qualilications.-A person shall be appointed as Advocate-General who is citizen of the Pakistan and is qualified to be judge ofthe High Court.