Ehtram-e-Ramzan Rules, 1981
15th July, 1981
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 9 of the Ehtram-e-Ramzan Ordinance, 1981 (XXIII of 1981). The Federal Government is pleased to make the following rules:-
1. Short title and commencement. (1) These rules may be called the Ehtram-e-Ramzan Rules, 1981.
(2) They shall come into force at once.
2. Definition. In these rules, unless there is anything repugnant in the subject or context. “section” means section of the Ehtram-e-Ramzan Ordinance, 1981 (XXIII of 1981).
3. Canteen. Etc. to be protected from public view. In a canteen, restaurant or dining car referred to in clause (a), (b), (c) or (d) o section 5. eatables or articles of smoking shall only be served at a place protected from public view by means of a curtain or screen or otherwise.
4. Classes of persons to be admitted to canteen, etc. Only the following classes of persons shall be admitted to a canteen, restaurant or dining car referred to in clause (a), (b), (c) or (d) of section 5, namely :–
(a) In the case of a canteen maintained in a hospital……………………..