Law and Justice Commission of
4th September, 1980
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 9 (2) of the Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan Ordinance, 1979 (Ordinance XIV of 1979), the Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan makes the following Rules in respect of Traveling and Daily Allowances admissible to the Chairman and Members of the Commission, namely:-
1. Short Title and Commencement.- (1) These rules may be called Law and Justice Commission of
(2) They shall come into force at once.
2. Definitions.- In these rules, unless there is any thing repugnant in the subject or context:-
(1) “Chairman” means, Chairman of the Law and Justice Commission of
(2) “Commission” means, Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan established under section 3 of the Law and Justice Commission of
(3) “Member” means, Member of the Law and Justice Commission of
(4) “Ordinance” means, Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan Ordinance, 1979 (Ordinance XIV of 1979).
3. Traveling and daily allowances payable to the Chairman and Members.- The Commission and the ex-officio Members of the Commission shall be entitled to the same traveling allowance daily allowance, facilities of stay in Circuit Houses or Hotels, H.O.R. etc, in respect of the journeys undertaken by them in connection with the business of the Commission, to which they are entitled by virtue of their own respective Offices.
4. The Chairman and the ex-officio Members shall draw their traveling allowance and daily allowance from their own Court, Ministry or Organization.
5. The Chairman and the Members shall be their own Drawing, Disbursing and Controlling Officers in respect of their T.A. Bills.
6. The non-official Members of the Commission shall be entitled to Travelling Allowance, Daily Allowance, and the facility of stay in Hotels or Circuit Houses, but excluding H.O.R., at the rates and terms applicable to the Secretaries to the Federal Government