N.-W. F. P. ORDINANCE NO.XII OF 1982
3rd October, 1982
further to amend the
WHEREAS it is expedient further to amend the
AND WHEREAS the Governor of the North-West Frontier Province is satisfied that circumstances exist which render it necessary to take immediate action;
NOW, THEREFORE, in pursuance of the Proclamation of the fifth day of July, 1977, and in exercise of all powers enabling him in that behalf, the Governor of the North-West Frontier Province, is pleased to make and promulgate the following Ordinance:—
1. Short title and commencement.- (1) This Ordinance may be called the Ayub Medical College (Board of Governors) (Amendment and Validation) Ordinance, 1982.
(2) It shall come into force at once and section 3 shall be deemed to have taken effect on the 27th day of November, 1982.
2. Definition.- In this Ordinance, unless the context otherwise requires, all expressions used shall have the same meanings assigned to them in the
3. Amendment of section 3 of N.W.F.P Ord. XIX of 1978.- In the Ayub Medical College (Board of Governors) Ordinance, 1978 (N.-W. F. P. Ord. XIX of 1978), in section 3, after sub-section (1) the following new sub-section (1-A) shall be inserted and shall be deemed always to have been so inserted, namely:
“(1-A.) The Board shall be a body corporate, having perpetual succession and a common seal, with power, subject to the provisions of this Ordinance and the rules and regulations made, there under, to acquire and hold property, both movable and immovable, and shall by the said name sue and be sued.”
4. Validation of certain actions of the Board.- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in any law for the time being in force, or any judgement or decree of any court, everything done, action taken, orders passed, persons appointed to. or absorbed in, the employment of the College, terms and conditions of service determined, regulations made, persons authorised, powers conferred, obligations or liabilities incurred, property acquired, or contract entered into, by or on behalf of the Board, during the period commencing from the 27th day of November, 1978, till the commencement of this Ordinance, shall be deemed to have validly been done, taken, passed, appointed or absorbed, determined, made, authorised, conferred, incurred, acquired or entered into.