(2) It shall come into force at once.
2. Amendment of Section 3, Ordinance XXV of 1961.—In the Petroleum Products (Petroleum Levy) Ordinance, 1961 (XXV of 1961), hereinafter referred to as the said Ordinance, in Section 3, for sub-sections (1) and (1 A), the following shall be substituted, namely: —
"(1) Every company, refinery and licensee shall pay to the Federal Government, a petroleum levy on petroleum products at such rate as may be notified by the Federal Government in the official Gazette, from time to time."
3. Amendment of Section 3-A, Ordinance XXV of 1961.—In the said Ordinance, in Section 3-A,—
(a) in the marginal note, for the word "surcharge", the words "Petroleum Levy" shall be substituted; and
(b) in sub-section (1), after the word refinery, occurring twice, the comma and word ", licensee" shall be inserted.
4. Amendment of Section 9, Ordinance XXV of 1961.—In the said Ordinance, in Section 9, for the words, comma and figures "to the 30th June, 2010" the words , brackets, commas and figures "to the coming into force of the Petroleum Products (Petroleum Levy) (Amendment), Act, 2011 (XXII of 2011)" shall be substituted.
5. Amendment of the Fifth Schedule, Ordinance XXV of 1961.—In the said Ordinance, in the Fifth Schedule, after Serial No. 6 the following new Serial No. 7 and entries relating thereto, shall be inserted, namely:—
"7. Liquefied Petroleum Gas 11,486"