Provided that the aforesaid allocation of posts and appointments thereon shall be one time dispensation.
[See Section 2(1)1
1. The officer concerned is a regular BS-21 officer of Provincial Civil Service and recommended by the respective Provincial Government or Administration of the areas, as the case may be.
2. The officer opts for appointment by transfer in (BS-21) in Secretariat Group in the Federal Government.
3. The officer has rendered at least twenty-two years service in BS-17 and above in terms of instructions issued by the Federal Government from time to time.
4. Performance Evaluation Reports (PERs) for previous two grades (i.e. BS-20 or BS-21) or fifteen years actual service rendered in BS-17 and above, whichever is more, as the case may be, will be quantified and one hundred marks will be assigned for PERs quantification and the officers will only be eligible if they have earned grading "Good" or equivalent and above in their PERs in grade 17 and above and attain minimum score of seventy five marks in PERs.
5. The officer has successfully completed a regular course at the National Management College or National Defence University and officer of the age of fifty eight years and above will be exempted from this requirement.
6. The selection shall be on the basis of respective Province or area's merit in PERs.
7. The officers will be considered in order of seniority against seats as may be reserved or allotted to each Province or area.
8. No disciplinary action under the Government Servants (Efficiency and Discipline) Rules, 1973, or proceedings on criminal charges in the Court of Law is pending against the officer.
9. No punishment has been awarded under any criminal law including the National Accountability Ordinance, 1999 (XVIII of 1999) to the officer concerned in the entire career (BS-17 and above).
10. On induction in (BS-21) in Federal Government, the officer concerned will be placed junior to all the existing Senior Joint Secretaries or Additional Secretaries (BS-21), as the case may be.
11. For the purpose of consideration of promotion to BS-22 in terms of Civil Servants (Promotion to the post of Secretary, BS-22 and equivalent) Rules, 2010, the two years service in (BS-21) shall count from the date of appointment as Senior Joint Secretary or Additional Secretary (BS-21), as the case may be, in the Federal Government.