(b) “Moallim” means a Moallim or Daleel, including a person or corporation, nominated and approved by the Government of the Kingdom ofSaudi Arabia to act as Kafeel for Hajis during Haj season.
3. List of Moallims and their selection.—(1) The Federal government shall, keeping in view the welfare and convenience of the intending pilgrims, publish a list of” Moailims from which an intending pilgrim may select a Moallimbefore proceeding for Haj from Pakistan and specify the manner in which a Moallim is to be so selected.
(2) Selection of a Moallim made under sub-section (1) shall be final and no intending pilgrim shall be authorised to change that selection at any subsequent stage.
4. Acting as agents, etc. of Moallims, prohibited.—(1) No person or group of persons shall,—
(a) act, or hold himself or itself out, as an agent, attorney or representative of any Moallim; or
(b) solicit, or in any way attempt to solicit, the appointment or selection of any particular person as theMoallim of an intending pilgrim; or
(c) for securing any personal or pecuniary advantage for himself or itself or for any other person on whose behalf he or it may be acting, seek—
(i) to compel or induce an intending pilgrim to appoint or select any particular person as his Moallim; or
(ii) to influence the choice of a Moallim by an intending pilgrim; or
(d) establish an office for any of the purposes aforesaid.
(2) Whoever contravenes the provisions of sub-section (1) shall be punishable with simple imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine which may extend to five thousand rupees, or with both.
(3) No court shall take cognizance of an offence punishable under sub-section (2) except upon a complaint in writing made by, or under the authority of, the Federal Government.
5. Power to make rules. The Federal Government may, by notification in the official Gazette, make rules for carrying out the purposes of this Ordinance.