PAPER II EQUITY:
(1) Principles of Equity
(2) The Trusts Act, 1882.
(3) The Specific Relief Act.
PAPER III MERCANTILE LAW:
(1) The Companies Ordinance, 1984.
(2) The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
(3) The Partnership Act, 1932.
PAPER IV` LAW OF TRANSFER OF PROPERTY:
(1) The Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
(2) The Registration Act, 1908.
(3) The Succession Act, 1925.
(4) The Land Acquisition Act, 1894.
PAPER V ISLAMIC PERSONAL LAW:
(1) Muslim Personal Law and relevant enactments/ Quranic verses.
(2) Islamic Pre-emption Laws.
(3) The Guardian and Wards Act, 1890.
PAPER VI INTERNATIONAL LAW:
(1) Public International Law
(2) Private International Law (Conflict of Laws).
PAPER VII SPECIAL AND LOCAL LAWS:
(1) West Pakistan Land Revenue Act, 1967.
(as adopted in respective Provinces).
(2) Tenancy Act.
PAPER 1 CIVIL PROCEDURE:
(1) The Civil Procedure Code, 1908.
(2) The Limitation Act, 1908].
PAPER II CRIMINAL PROCEDURE:
(1) The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898.
(2) Medical Jurisprudence (Autopsy and injuries).
PAPER III LAW OF EVIDENCE:
(1) Qanoon-e-Shahadat Order, 1984.
(2) Elements of Legal Ethics.
PAPER IV CONVEYANCING AND PLEADINGS;
(3) Interpretation of Statutes.
(General Clauses Act, Sections 6,16,21 & 26 and selected topics)
PAPER V ADMINISTRATIVE LAW:
(1) Principles of Administrative Law.
(2) Administrative Tribunals;
(3) Laws of Civil Service].
PAPER VI MINOR ACTS:
(1) The Stamp Act, 1899.
(2) The Suits Valuation Act, 1887.
(3) The Court Fees Act, 1870.
(4) The Arbitration Act, 1940.
(5) Urban Rent Law].
PAPER VII LABOUR AND TAXATION LAWS:
(A) Labour Laws;
(i) Workmen Compensation Act, 1923.
(ii) W.P. Standing Orders, 1968.
(iii) Industrial Relations Ordinance, 1969.
(B) Taxation Laws:
Income Tax Ordinance, 1979
A Course of lectures on Legal Ethics and Medical Jurisprudence shall be compulsory for the final year students.