When land lord Evict his property from Tenant?
Landlord can ask for tenant’s eviction in case:
- Tenancy period has been expired.
- Tenant has failed to pay rent.
- Tenant has breached the tenancy agreement.
- Tenant has used the premises for a purpose that is different purpose for which it was let out.
- Tenant has infringed any of his tenancy conditions.
- Tenant is found involved in the acts that will likely to damage the material value of the property.
- Tenant has taken part in activities that can cause nuisance to the neighbors.
- Landlord wants to acquire the property in order to carry out reconstruction or renovation.
- Tenant has sub-let the property with landlord's permission.
This FAQ is prepared by Sadia Saman Advocate