If Rent agreement has been expired, now tenant has been overstaying. The agreement was not renewed; tenant now refuses to vacate house. What legal action can be taken?

A landlord can move an application for eviction of tenant before Rent Controller or Competent Court.


This FAQ is prepared by Sadia Saman Advocate